Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photos from Woodford

Vaccination Saves Lives: Stop The Australian Vaccination Network

I was at the Woodford Folk Festival to see Meryl Dorey from the Australian Vaccination Network spin her web of delusion.  Here are my photos from the day, feel free to use any photographs with attribution to Phil Kent or Skeptimite. If you would like larger files please let me know @skeptimite or skeptimite AT gmail d0t c0m.


It doesn't take long to find the Woo in Woodford

Meryl on the schedule, no mention of Professor Suhrbier, who is a real star

 I wonder if Meryl bought one to protect her from the ebil septics
The Blue Lotus, our venue
 I love the funny signs around Woodfood. "this venue uses smoke, strobe and other hallucinogenic effects"
 AVN Propoganda prominently displayed. For the record, there was some pro-vax material on the table, apart from ours
 Some of the interesting characters of Woodfordia
 The propaganda table, with info on homeopathy, crystal healing and more
Orchid Essence, Essence of Angels, Crystal Light Healing
(no indication of how you get the essence out of an angel, gentle squeezing perhaps?)
 Our moderator was a local GP, whose name escapes me right now.
 I would love to live on Lamington Drive


 Is it a bird, is it a plane, oh yeh it is a plane!

This guy took my photo while I was talking with the press, so I took his photo. I did'nt mean to get such a bad shot, it was the best I got.
 My fave slide from the Professor
 Look what happens when you  vaccinate.
Ex-Doctor Wakefeild's fraud
 with added emphasis
 Where is that yellow highlighter?
More highlighting


Standing room only


 This guy was defending Wakefeild "he was stitched up!"

I met a real life fairy!
 Cool hats
 Homeopathic first aid. Enough said; for now.
Iridology

 For your keys to hang on, get it?! Well, I chuckled.
Thirsty?



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

7 comments:

  1. the GP is John Parker from Caloundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. "IRIDOLOGY" - in Comic Sans. Seems appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Living Wisdom card "Please Fill In" appears to ask for credit card details. Do you know what for?

    Was there any sign of "donations wanted", like in Perth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it;The information was very useful. Please kindly visit our site to get more information about House Call Doctor Perth.

    ReplyDelete